Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jessica's Blessing

Here's some pictures of Jessica's blessing that was on Sunday March 2nd. Grandma Vicki and Aunt Becky made her dress. I made her headband. She looked amazing and we loved having so many family come and attend. Grandma Drollinger helped a ton with the dinner. I don't know what I'd do without my Mom!!! I didn't get half the family pictures I wish I had. A lot of my family left early and many were in a hurry to leave so many pictures weren't taken. We had dinner at Dad's house afterwards. It was a lot of fun! We missed all that were unable to come. Looking forward to the next get together with everyone.
Hugs and Kisses!!!!

2 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Hey Liz, It's Hanna (Coon) Terrill from High school. I found your blog through The Walkers, I hope you don't mind me blog stocking. Your Family is so cute and that video was absolutely priceless. I love seeing everyone all grown up, it's kind of wierd how quickly life passes you by. here is the link to my family blog. www.theterrillfamily.blogspot.com.

Jason and Bri Walker said...

She looks so adorable all dressed up! Bryson looks so handsome all dressed up too!