Friday, June 6, 2008

Bryson turned TWO!!
















I can't believe our cute little baby boy now little man turned two. I love doing the whole birthday party thing. Some of you remember last year for his party I did a John Deere tractor theme because his favorite book was a big tractor book. I got some pictures from last year and can't believe how much he has grown. It's really fun to reflect on the changes he's had over the last year.

We held his party on Saturday May 10 because his birthday this year fell on a Monday May 12.

This year I was going to do a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme but, I couldn't find a lot of party items. So we changed it to his next love football or in his words "atball". I used one of the temptation pans I gave my mom for Christmas for the football on top. It was the perfect shape. We then did a rectangle pan for the football field underneath. Of course we did a Broncos cake because at two he already knows the Broncos logo. He got way too many presents. So I'll just list a few. We got him a cars race track which he thinks is fun. He likes the gazillion bubble machine that we got the most. Thanks to everyone who came and to Lionel and Kesti for letting us do the party in their back yard.


No comments: