Thursday, June 26, 2008

Father's Day!


It was so much fun!! Bryson and I made Bryan a tie while he was at Bishop's meeting that he has every Sunday. Bryson put his hand in red paint and made a hand print. For Jessica we just traced around her hand. Bryan was a really good sport he proudly wore it all during church..Bryson kept saying funny!? We used the rest of our Christmas gift cards and Bryan got a red Zune. He loves it....so do I!!
We went down to Idaho Falls and we had Grant's famous out of this world ribs! And I made Bryan's dad Keith the hostess cupcake cake. We got Keith a pitching wedge for father's day. We got my step-dad Max a fishing pole to play with Copper the dog. Bryson got one for his birthday and Copper loved it.
Father's are amazing!!I love Bryan and he is the greatest Dad!! Bryan, Max, and Keith happy father's day!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute, and I love the tie!! Bryan is really a great dad to wear it all day, and I am sure he got a lot of compliments on it :)