Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tauphaus Park Zoo

My sister Mary and her kids are visiting from southern Utah. Ben is doing a 50 miler with the scouts. We went to the Tauphaus Park Zoo yesterday. Bryson loves playing with Adam. He wants to be a big kid just like cousin Adam. Lydia is growing up she pushed Bryson in the stroller. Gracie loves playing with baby Jessica. Mary couldn't believe how good Jessica was the whole time. She's a really good natured baby. The zoo was lots of fun! We also celebrated Grandpa Max's Birthday. He turned 83!!! I wasn't thinking and didn't take pictures. Happy Birthday Grandpa Max! Well, this weekend we're going to Island Park to stay at a cabin. Look for some fun pictures next week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We LOVE the zoo, how fun!

Rachael Havens said...

That sounds so fun and the weather has been beautiful! I'm so glad we have the zoo!

the Petterson Family said...

Hey! I found you through Erika's blog...looks like you are so happy and have such a cute family! I love to see what people are up to now-days! I saw that you are a somewhat of a digital scrapbooker, if you are interested, take a look at my Embellish Your Story Blog, when you click my profile. (You can check my "family" one out too!

Holly said...

We have been to the zoo alot this summer! Looks like it was a fun trip for you guys. Hmm... and a 50 miler... I'm glad the boys do that kind of stuff and not us! lol. :)